Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We Are FAMOUS! (Almost) In IOWA!

That is right! We are in the NEWSPAPER! Which is almost like being on Google...and in Iowa it's like being on TV! Well it has been a busy....what day is it? I have completely lost track of time. Our days are now running together and we put in 16 hour days back to back. We have been getting felt of fast that now even the factory is in short supply! We have been averaging 60-70 stockings every other day with small batches ( 30-40) on the days in between. Needless to say..things are getting a little crazy. Well I can't make this posting too long because My battery is short and I still have to open the orders....Hope everyone day is going well. As for me....looks like another allnighter. YEAH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails