Saturday, July 6, 2013

Here there be Whales!

I got a “request” the other day for some whales in my shop.  I have done whales before, so I though I would give it a go.   However, what really excited me was the sperm whale design I would a few weeks ago.  And better yet, I added a giant squid to give it a little drama!  I am so happy with the way they turned out.   The humpback whales with baby was simple to do,  But the sperm wale fighting the Kraken takes it to a whole new level!  Anyway,  I hope someone buys them both! 

Other than that, not much has been happening

here in Iowa.  With ACT cutting back the hours we were planning on,  we have now had to recalculate our spending procedures.  That doesn’t stop us from trekking out to Iowa City every day,  ( because there is nothing to do here in Wellman!)  But we have seriously cut back out spending per trip.  My only complaint is that I don’t have as much time to fold as I would like.   But I still manage to fold up a few things each day….mostly.  Hope everyone had a great holiday and will enjoy the remainder of the weekend.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails