Sunday, December 17, 2017

Last Week for Stockings... The End is Near!

29 Stockings!

29 stockings today.   Crazy!   And there are 7 for tomorrow.   Cheryl has to score, so a "small" number like 7 will still give us some headaches. 

Cheryl is almost Finished!
So Stockings are finally wrapping up as we reach the last week before Christmas.  Although,  we are still being surprised by the number of "Late Shoppers," we are happy for the last minute sales.  Perhaps we can still pull out a positive number after the year it truly over. 

Sprung a leak at midnight last night!
There is not much else to write about.   Stockings, Stockings, Stockings!   That is about all we have to say.   I could try to explain the hot water blowing up last night,

Late Fall Oyster Mushcrooms


I'm pretty sure about this one...
 or how we discovered these late season oyster mushrooms growing in the cold...  Or the fact that the temps we almost 50 yesterday.   But it is late and I'm rather tired.   I'm thinking seriously about retiring for the evening with my "after Stockings celebratory Beer."   But that would require I actually get up and move... which seems Herculean. Still,  isn't beer worth walking across your apartment for?   I think I just talked myself into it. 

Oh!  And before I forget to mention it.   I lost my cellphone again.  I'm going to have to duct tape it to my head next time.   Luckily, it was discovered by some boy scouts and they promptly returned it.  (I always wanted to join the Boy scouts when I was a kid)   This is the second time I have lost it.   This last time it fell off my bike.  I'm not sure how it fell off and I did not feel or see or hear it falling.  But it did.   I doubt being more careful would have prevented it. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails