Friday, January 13, 2023

Checking In.

Is it dangerous?  We shall find out.....

  I figured I would post a brief message on the blog...  Late at night.  Under the influence of some expired Capri Sun with vodka added. (Don't ask... Call it a dare.)  So this post will be brief.  

I ran today.   It is cold today.   I ran IN the cold today.   And I folded Origami.   That is pretty much it.

All this time I could have kept it simple!

Wow!  All this time I have been writing elaborate posts with pictures  when things could have been summed up in just a few simple sentences.   Granted,  My spelling sucks under the influence of an adult beverage.   ( or maybe the expired Capri Sun...)  So...  there you go.  

And some Expired Capri Sun!

Now I'm off to read some of the blog posts of my awesome followers.  ( All 4 of them!)    And if I am able.  I will  try to leave a message to let them know I was there.  

Happy Friday!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!   I begin my new job with Zebra on Monday.  I can hardly wait!  

   Thanks for stopping in. 


2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I hope your new job goes well!
It does sound like you had a good day, running in the cold! Yes!

One of these days you should walk around the Kemper Center and look at the mosaic pictures made out of stone on the walls that should be pretty interesting to you!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope your job doesn't change too much with new ownership. Maybe you will get a raise or a bonus for working while other people got paid days off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails