Thursday, April 13, 2023

Cheryl Meets The Senators.

Chuck Grassley

Just a quick post on this Mid week Thursday Night.   Cheryl got to meet the two Iowa Senators over the last couple weeks.  Are they up for Re-election?  I don't think so. But Rush used to say that "Politics is Showbiz for the Ugly" And that might have an ounce of truth to it. 

Joni Ernst

It is not every day you get to meet a "famous" person.   Even when senators tend to think of themselves as "Pretty Important,"  They are still our Representatives that we get to see on CSPAN.  And it is always cool to meet someone you see on TV.  

Governor Reynolds

That all being said,  Cheryl is now up on me by one "politician"   And until I shake hands with Trump. I may never get to catch up.  I was fortunate enough to  catch a picture with The Iowa Governor back in 2019.  

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.   Time certainly flies!  I can't believe it is already Thursday today.  The weekend is almost upon us.   Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails