Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Mermaids in the Park.

 I have been working on Mermaids in the park.  And o be completely honest here, I have just enjoyed a Beer and my typing is a little off.   I guess maybe it is a good idea not to drink a beer if you are a little dehydrated after an afternoon in the sun.  ( By the way. it took me several attempts to get that sentence right.  ( beer. bear.  Drink think.  Sentances sentences.   Thank goodness for Spell check....  Sometimes.)
So... with my typing skills sufficiently  hampered.  I will try to keep the words to a minimum and  show off the pictures.  

The Merms!

Three days to get six mermaids!  And their "lovely Items" added.  Goodness!  The bear is really effecting me!   So without further a due...  The pics. ( I probably should have not let Spellcheck fix my errors.  IT would have been funnier that way...

The Process!

The Surround Panoramic View.

The Lovely Item accompanying the Girls.

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Wow! Those are amazing! Love the bear...er beer or bare?

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well done! :)

L. D. said...

I have been down with computer/blogger glitches but I am glad I saw this extravaganca. No spellcheck. Your chalk creations are well done, amazing, colorful, and fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails