Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Windy and Colder... In Iowa.

The temps and weather now feels more like the "Gales of November" here in Iowa.   The color has finally changed a little and the wind is bound and determined to blow as many leaves down before anyone can enjoy the scenery.   20+ MPH winds today.  And Cheryl simply had to go out for a run.


It was not too bad.  For the most part, the temps held in the mid 40's  I was able to get away with three light layers of clothing.  Mostly I have to worry about my ears and hands while riding the bike.   Cheryl keeps warm by running,  so she is always baffled why I freeze while she sweats.

It was a good run, though.   Refreshing!  Actually.  And the wind continues to howl as I write this.  At least there is no rain in the immediate forecast.

As for Stockings.   We did 22 yesterday and had another 7 today.   There were more, but we had to check in on some details...  typical of this time of year.  I'm sure the Stockings will pick up soon enough.

So I'll try to keep things light today.  It is actually an easy day for me, so I have time to blog.   Gotta do what I can while I can because Stockings will be taking over soon enough.   Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails