Saturday, August 15, 2020

Who Needs Hair When You Have Photoshop?

Having a little fun  with Abs and Hair...
Move Over Fabio!!!  The Great Ethan Allen
is here!
I made a discovery today.   All those years of trying to stay in shape and lose weight could have been avoided..if I had just learned how to use Photoshop.  Ok,  In reality, I have never used Photoshop.  Mostly because it cost money... and I have no money.  Especially for my own Ego...

However,  I do have 3D Paint!  It may not have all the features of Photoshop, but it is FREE!  And free is a good price when you are a frugal Scrooge like me.    Cheryl wanted me to make a cover to her romance novel.  "A Man Of Her DREAMS!"  I think was the criteria.   So.... I obviously had to be in it.

And that is when I also discovered not only do I gain those elusive 6-pack abs that have evaded me,  but I also gained HAIR!  Now,  I'm not bald.... I'm just bald-ing.  There is a difference!  (At least that is what I tell myself.)   I normally keep my hair short so it is not as obvious to the casual stranger. 

But, as I  wasted valuable time on this little project,  I discovered I suddenly have FABIO hair!

Who wouldn't want to paint their face and carry around a big sword? 

Not bad!  I like the way the sunlight makes it glow.    I could never have this in real life, of course.   (All that conditioner and blow drying...  what a bother.)  I have always been a little suspicious of men who have long-er hair..  Do the Chicks really dig it?   I doubt it.   ( At least that is what I tell myself.)

I seem to have a lot in common with Mel Gibson. 
But that got the ball rolling.   I suddenly wanted to see how I would look as any other handsome hero!   I find that I may have more in common with a younger Mel Gibson.   Hey,  it makes you wonder what could have been had I entered into the movie biz...

But Cheryl said I should tap into the Swedish Heritage that I never brag about.   After a bit of searching for the Norse People...  I found one that worked for me.   Of course... there was a beard involved. 

Hmm... I may need to shave after
this...
I can't grow a beard.  Well,  Not a very good one anyway.   Instead of looking like Moses or Thor,  I end up looking like an aged, scraggly Abe Lincoln.  It never comes in very thick.    But never fear!   3D Paint to the Rescue!

Tapping into my Norse Heritage. 




My Brother....   This is actually pretty close to real life.
If I had more time, I would play around with the color more.   Perhaps fuss with the matching... but at some point, the experiment has to be finished.   Call it a "Dead Line" for the blog.  I think it is good practice for when I Troll My Brother on Facebook...  downloading the "selfies" he posts and stamping them on some zanny and hilarious background that makes him look as ridiculous as I have always imagined him to be.   (Revenge for all those fights I lost...  Sweet!)
Hops are just forming. 
Other than that Tom-foolery,  Cheryl and I went to Muscatine today.   We ran 7 miles, ate burgers at Tee's and went mask-free shopping at the Hyvee, due to that county not having  compulsory masking.  (It is not a LAW! No one voted on it....  yet there are fines?  Is this still America?)
Hops!

Climbing up the walk way.
I also found the wild HOPS that are growing along the trail.  They are growing up a walkway near the edge of the Mississippi.  I did not have time to inspect them for cones just yet, but perhaps when the ones around here begin to develop, we will check them again and maybe I will be able to harvest a few. ( If I don't already have a ton from the Kewash Trail.)

Growing through the slats. 
Hope everyone is having a fine weekend so far.   There is a hint of light at the end of the tunnel, as Muscatine had the Watermelon 5K/10K run today.   Perhaps Races will begin again soon. Even though all of the races Cheryl signed up for this year have already canceled.  ( Or gone Virtual)  The pandemic can't last forever... and People will eventually have to start living again.   Until that time.. I will spend my time working on my abs and hair...  And maybe even my physical fitness... Virtually!   Thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Just think what you could do with lightroom:) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails