Sunday, April 8, 2018

More Running. More Biking. More Subie s. And Finally, More Snow!

Running in the cold
Biking in the cold
 Another day of running in Iowa City.   The temps remain cold and, as a result, we had to run/bike  with protective winter gear on.   Something that really hinders the running/ biking fun.

Time for Donuts...in the cold.
Boston creme,  Cheryl's favorite!

But we only have this day before we begin our new week of scoring...So we can not afford to be picky.  At the very least, we get to enjoy a delicious Dunkin' Donut at the mid point.    Cheryl loves her Boston Creme's.

Subie WRX
Subie Impreza





And another!
Subie Legacy!
In addition, we discovered several new Subaru s in the college parking lot.   I felt a little weird taking picks of them while riding around the lot.



Subie "Pig Nose"
 I did not want people to think I had some strange ulterior motive for snapping the pics.   I just wanted to show off my appreciation for some of the machines.    I usually skip over the Outbacks and Forester's   They are just a little too "Soccer Mom" for me.
Subies stick ( er.. park) together.





White stuff in April.

Barely an hour and the ground is covered!

And finally,  the snow has begun to fall.   In April!   Lovely.   I actually was hoping that the snow would skip our area...  but alas,  here it is.  They say we can look forward to 3-5 inches tonight.   I'm not looking forward to that at all!   I only hope that most of it will be cleared from the roads by tomorrow morning, when we have to head in for work.   Fingers crossed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails