Sunday, June 26, 2022

The Pagel Posse!

J/K..Pagels are German, Not Scottish!

A quick post for today.  As I mentioned yesterday,  Dave's Parents came over for a visit this weekend, ( they live in Michigan)   And we had a wonderful visit.   Several members of "Clan Pagel" were present, but mostly I mentioned them without getting their picture.   Today, I got it!  And wanted to share. 

 Note how Dave TOWERS over the Parents! 

They were all heading north for a wedding.   So while they were all dressed up,  Why not get a family photo?    Click!

Other than that, I have been scoring while everyone else is having fun.   And I am Prepping for tomorrow's Big Day!   I will be printing out the Email and making sure everything is in order.  I think the orientation is going to take all day!  So who knows what they will be talking about.   I guess I will be finding out. 

Dave and Deb

Only a couple more hours  for the Scoring Window, and then I will maybe head out for a walk.  

Becca From DMLC.
From the Wedding!  Dave linked up with an old Classmate of ours!   It has been ages since I have seen Deb, so why not add her to the mix.   Hope they are having a smashing time at the Wedding.  ( It's a wedding!  How can you NOT have a good time? )  Becca went to College with Deb and me and she also joined me on my first Trip to Alaska.   Great times!  Thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

GXO...that sounds interesting:) Hope you enjoy orientation! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails