Tuesday, November 23, 2021

A Rare Iowa Sunrise?

Every now and then, a sunrise or sun set captures me with its beauty.   This morning,  the cats woke me up to an unearthly pink sky with shades or orange and red and yellow near the horizon.  I tried to capture it with the crappy camera on the phone.   I wonder how it would have turned out if it has been a Nikon or Cannon of reasonable quality. 

Still.  I like it, and wanted to share. 

As for stockings.   Things settled down and we got caught up once more. I was able to answer all of the convos and show people their stuff.   Basically, we are ready for the big Turkey day.  Which is supposed to be very cold in the morning.  I had better dress warmly, as I will not be running .  

Hope everyone has a really great Holiday.   Just in case I do not get the opportunity to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving before the day actually arrives.   We shall see.    In the mean time... thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very pretty sunrise! Happy Thanksgiving!

Val Ewing said...

I happened to be walking on the ridge during that sunrise. It was incredible yet so hard to photograph because of the brilliant colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails