Friday, November 19, 2021

Stockings Continue.

Perhaps not as fast or in numbers that overwhelm us, but they do continue.  Yesterday, Cheryl thinks we might have tackled 40!  However, the day before was only in the teens.   And the reason yesterday was a full day was because two people ordered 7 stockings each!  And a lot of our custom orders had finally gave us the green light to finish them up.  So basically, it was a small surge during an otherwise normal day. 

Hiro is Crushed! By the stockings...

Remember last year when I was complaining about all of the sales?   Hmmm..  Well,  now I look really dumb complaining that we don't have enough sales.   But  Cheryl pointed out that perspective is everything and 2020 was an unusual year for us.  ( and for everyone else int he world!)  So I should not use last year as our template for success.  In other words... Be Grateful!

We continue to run in the morning, which is nice.  The temps continue to drop, which is bad.  And I continue to work on my chalk and other projects with the new found time we have been blessed with.  

I should also note that the last post was how I think I would have written an essay back in the 4th grade ( as the title suggests.)  I was thinking about writing future essays through time with a similar theme.   Also,  I would say that the best part about Pearson is that we get to read essays like this every day.  And after a while, you see patterns in the various age groups.  I am still working on what a sophomore essay would look like.  ( Hint,  Lots of very large, complicated,  and inappropriately used vocab words!)  But the key is to somehow insert humor, while still trying to get a good grade.  I have my work cut out for myself. 

Thanks for stopping in.  I now have to address all the convos that Cheryl dumped on me.  Show pictures, ask for information, and list stockings for people..  ah well.. It's a living. Almost...

2 comments:

L. D. said...

Your stockings look so marvelous. You are making people very happy with all those wonderful creations. Custom design is the best. Stay strong, both of you.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good that business is picking up! Stay warm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails