Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday Stockings.

 We knew it would be a hit if we took a Saturday off and went racing.   Turns out the 14 stockings of yesterday became 25.   There are currently 17 open orders for tomorrow.  Looks like we quit racing at just the right time.   Maybe.  

I wanted to post the number for the archives.   25 stockings today.  about 14 questions about "can you do my dog?"   We didn't go biking or running today, and instead focused on the stockings.  Pure stockings....   I think if I think about it for too long, I will get depressed.  So really, I have to think about all the good things that having a busy stocking season will bring.  Happy thoughts!  Happy thoughts....

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

You guys are really rocking it! Hopefully you do get some time for yourselves!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Who would name a dog Cannoli??? Must be an Italian!

Jon said...

If nothing else, this undoubtedly inspires you to have sympathy for Santa's elves....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails