Thursday, March 21, 2019

Saving A Rabbit For Easter.

We finished the Pearson Project early and now had an entire day to recover and prep for our next big adventure this weekend.  So Cheryl has been trying to take advantage of the nicer weather.   We ran a fast 7 miles today and discovered this little guy on the trail.

I can only imagine that it is every toy or "cutesy item's" dream to have a forever home.   Even if it collects dust in a drawer or on a shelf,  it is preferable to being tossed out on the street.   And so we saved him.   Why not?   And just in time for the Holiday!
Cheryl has already set him upwith several scenes.   I wonder what big plans she will have for him.

Anyway,  I wanted to post a short blog; having skipped the last several days.   I'm sure I will have more to blog about tomorrow.   See ya then!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails