Friday, September 7, 2012

Origami Phoenix, Pegasus, and Another Dragon.

What can I say,  I'm having fun with the paper.   I received a request from one of my benefactors for an origami Phoenix,  so I wanted to change things up a bit.   Since I could not make up my mind,  I made two.   It's unfortunate that I didn't have more time to take better photos,  but I was on my way out the door when I snapped the pics.  


Anyway,  this blog is pretty much for my own recall,  so I will remember it long after this computer dies with all the pictures on it.   Not to mention I will most likely fold a better one later on.   In other news,   I have found a new way of making paper, and a new art store that carries  some very interesting papers.

  I can't wait to try them out,  but for now, I'll  continue making my own.   Hope everyone is having a great week so far.   This day has been very nice to us.   it's one of those days where things just go "right".   Which is a pleasant change as of late,  and ultimately bound to happen eventually.   so...for now...We will sit back and enjoy it as it continues.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails