Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mike and "Julius' s" Visit.

Crazy Sister-In-law
Long story short:   Cheryl's Sister came to visit this weekend... and I forgot my camera for most of it.  So there is not much to show.    And with the Internet gone,  and time limited, I have not had much time to fabricate an eloquent post this week.  So I'll keep it short.   We....

Keeping  her away from Sharp Objects.


Visited the apple orchard, went mushroom hunting,  visited an antique shop,  ate pizza in the park, bought some local Iowa beer,  made a Pizza at home, Made a fire in the back yard, and ate s'mores. 


Pizza we made ourselves.   
Backyard Fire for S'Mores.  
If we ever get the Internet back I'll post a longer version...  (With all the AWESOME mushrooms we found)   So let's just say we had fun, all was well,  no body dies from poisonous mushrooms, or eating anything containing Gluten.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I finally got my Facebook page back.  Yeah!  No more Korean Hijinks's 

Note: Of all the limited pictures I did take, I purposefully chose the worst one for Jules.   Because.... that is what Brother-In_laws do.  She normally does not look like that....  normally.    Have a great one! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails