Friday, September 24, 2021

Rainbows and Jedi

They told me there was an  8% chance of showers.  Well  rain happened.   I only wish I had not taken the time to attempt a new star wars mural.  

We shall see how the mural weathers the weather.  The Mandelorian seems to be mostly gone now.  I only hope that the person who requested it got to see if before it washed away. 

The upside is that there was a very pretty rainbow at the end of it.  The picture does not do it justice.. it never does.  I fool around with it on the computer to try to get the colors right, but it never seems to match the turquoise color of the sky.   But.. Here is the pics.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Those evening skies are so hard to capture and that rainbow is beautiful!
We had a decent sunset for once and now things have turned cold!

Hope you have a great weekend. Beautiful chalk work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails