Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thursday is here already???

A quick post about the week.   We have been doing stockings and time has been FLYIN'  I don't know what happened to Tuesday and Wednesday. And Tomorrow, we will be heading out to some Hillbilly half marathon for the weekend.   This will be the last half marathon for the year... I think.  I don't really know about these things until Cheryl springs them on me. 

But stockings.   About 12 each day,  give or take one  now and then.   It is still not to a crazy level, but it certainly has been keeping us busy and aware of things to come.  And that is part of what this blog post is for.   To inform Future Cheryl and Ethan when they look back on how things were back in 2021.  

We have been riding our bikes this week.  Cheryl managed to run 7 miles and said it felt "great!"  until later than evening.   The hip issue seems to continue to be a thorn in the butt... so to say. So Biking allows it to heal... Slightly... Until race day when Cheryl can run all out and then wonder why her butt still hurts.  It is an endless Cycle.   Or "Cycle-ing"   If you get my drift.

The Hillybilly Hike will take place in Indianola, Iowa.   A Place with neither Hills Nor Goats..   But it does have a really nicely paved "rails to trails" that She will be running on.    It is a Point to point race, so I will have to jump in the Subie and race to several spots along the way to see her.  It sounds like a good time.  We shall see. 

Better keep things brief.   Colder air this week.   Looking like it will warm up slightly for the weekend.   Fingers crossed the race is "Happy Weather" for Cheryl.   I'll let you know more when I have more to blog about.   Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

L. D. said...

Your creations of such great stockings keeps impressing me. They are so wonderful and your quality product is amazing. I only have cocatiels and no dogs or cats. I guess birds would look good on stockings. Keep cutting and sewing.

Val Ewing said...

The stockings look great.
I have been to Indianola a lot! Very flat!
We used to show mules there at the Fair grounds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails