Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Magic of Factory Work!

Ok, I'll admit that. over the past several weeks, there has been very little to blog about. Who ever knew that a life of a productive, job holding citizen could be so boring!??! Well, With my shop cat gone and our day to day lives at Civco sucking all the energy out of us, I really have been struggling to find things of interest to mention. Actually, I kind of like the Civco job. It is fun folding the various plastics and medical equipment every day. Cheryl finds it a little more challenging. Not the folding mind you, but the repetition of it all. Good thing it is only temporary! Cheryl says that she has to "save me" because I might actually 'enjoy' working there over time. But I have to admit, working an 8 hour day is exhausting! I can't believe I did it as a younger version of myself. In other news, We have had a flood in the Kitchen of our apartment. Not much of one, but the neighbor called the landlord and complained so we did not have to. Hopefully it will be fixed when we get back. I'm not sure what is going on, but perhaps a pipe broke somewhere in the wall and is causing problems in the lower two apartments.

4 comments:

paintingpam said...

Geeez, I've been away a long time. Yes, working full time and blogging and etsying is hard work.
www.papermajik.etsy.com

Eric the Viking said...

its interesting that all I had to do was google your name. . .and here you are!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

That's because I'm AWESOME! Oh Barbarian Brother of mine....

Eric the Viking said...

yes, well I'm still alive! (nice try though). was wondering what your doing for the easter holiday because I was thinking me dad and adria might make a road trip out there to see you guys for a day! Not because we miss you or anything, we're just curious about Iowa. I mean really, whats so special about Iowa? ( besides corn, pigs, lower taxes and the right to hold presidential primaries a year and a half in advance ). Anyway, just thought I'd see if you guys might be up to tolerate some boorish, bourgoise homies. If not I'll just hire a private investigator to follow you around 24/7 and surprise you at Walmart or while your dining out some night at McDonalds. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails