Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YEAR OF THE ORIGAMI DRAGON!

So I have been working on an origami dragon lately, and I was fairly pleased with the results. It was a new-ish paper and the folding was a little challenging at times.  I liked it so well,  I attempted another with a slightly smaller piece of paper. I still see all the flaws, but as my 4th attempt, I think I’m getting better. And that is what it is all about after all, right? I work on my folding while I give away my mistake/ prototypes, and even successes away. So, enjoy the pics of the dragons, I have to say that I’m relieved to get them out of the house as they bother me every time I look at them….it’s a quirk. 



 






In other news, we sold a couple more stockings! YEAH! Money makes life happy! I hope everyone is having a great week so far, and just remember that it is over half way over now. Friday is just around the corner.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails