Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!

Caught the Easter Bunny.
"I've got a present.."

It is late, and we just finished scoring a full day.   It is currently Snowing... Again!  But I wanted to get this post in before I went to bed.   Even though we did not color any eggs this year,  the Cats felt the need to bring us a rabbit.   Not the Chocolate kind either....  

A  previously living one!   Seems like this time of year the cats always catch one of the new baby rabbits. Rocket caught him originally, and Hiro  and the other two helped with the "mauling".  Eventually they must have ate him, because there was not much left except a few tuffs of fur. Usually, Hiro brings them back alive.   But Rocket is not as gentle, apparently.    I do appreciate the gesture, though....  It was very thoughtful.

But at least my Chalk rabbits survived until today.   I imagine the snow/rain will wash most of them away by tomorrow.   We shall see.  I think a few of the town folk got to see them before they disappeared.    

So happy Easter!   I can always enjoy some boiled eggs later, but coloring them is kind of fun and traditional.  This week will be spent working even MORE as Pearson has now authorized 50 hours for both Cheryl and myself.   We will be trying to squeeze all the hours we can out of them... With Bonuses! 

Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Hope you had a good Easter also. 60 hours sounds like a lot of hours!
Hopefully Cheryl gets her running in too!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice bunnies except for the dead one! Good that you have work! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails