Friday, May 21, 2010

Aquaculture in Ohio!

I just wanted to post a quickie to the blog about what We have been up to this past week. I found a small operation that Farm Raises Bluegills for food! They invited me to come down and check out their operation. Forget the 7 hour drive down there....This was an operational Bluegill farm! There is much to tell and not much to show. I'll post some pictures later. But the gears in my brain that have for a long time been silent have once again clicked to life! I'm not sure where I should go from here, but something deep down makes me think I have to do something! More to come!

1 comment:

L. D. said...

I am curious to see what type of product they will create with bluegills. Small filets, fish sticks, I will be interested to know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails