So yesterday I continued my familiarization of the Brother 770 Embroidery Machine and tried a few things out. Simple things like fonts, sizes, positioning, etc. I think I have settled on the script font and the darker thread seems to show up the best. As far as size, I discovered I can vary the sizes slightly from large to small and then adjust accordingly. IT was actually so simple to use, I have not really had anything else to experiment on. Like preparing for a math problem only to discover it only took a fraction of the time to finish it. ( pun intended)
Anyway, with my new found time, we have been making a few additional stockings and folding some origami. Nothing too special, just more dragons really. A request from a frequent customer to the shop. I’ll have to continue as many of the items in the shop have expired over the past few days. Time to add a few new things!