Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Midweek Hump Day. On the Twilight Of the CollegeBoard Field Test

The Scoring gig is almost over!   One more day for me....  A couple more for Cheryl.  And then we are DONE!





I probably should not sound overly excited about that,  but this project seems to have been going on for a long time and Cheryl is ready for a break.   I'm ready as well,  even though I have not worked as long or as hard as she has these past few months.  Being burned out at the end of each day is not my idea of fun.  Oh, Sure!   The money is nice.    But with the constant Subaru repairs and traveling back and forth to Iowa city in the heat of the morning,   I think everyone on Team Allenbrite  (including Subie!) could use a time out.


So,  what shall we do with our bleak prospects, new found time, and limited resources?    Well,  Cheryl has a race coming up this weekend!   The Madison Half Marathon!  We are both looking forward to it.


Preparing to Write...again!
I'm trying to warm up my writing fingers with a mid-week blog post.   However, as mentioned before,  the full days of scoring are exhausting and I'll try to keep this one short.  There will be plenty of time later on in the coming months to flex my writer's muscle.  (i.e. My Brain....  I think) So I hope everyone who checks in is having a great week so far.    Only two days left until the weekend....and in our case,  the race!  Wish us luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails