Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Being Able To Blog Again!

The End Of the Pearson Project. Yeah!   Freedom. 
Today was our last day of the Pearson Project and we are now free to live our lives and freely blog about nothing as usual. Yeah for me!  ( and maybe Cheryl...)

Our project ended around Noon, so we were able to log in a half-day of Freedom.   ( I mean.... Work.  If you want to look at the Half-Full side of the glass.) We were able to do some errands and buy an "after the Project"  Sundae for Cheryl.   She loves to celebrate just about anything...  with a Sundae.

Of course,  you can't pay the bills with smiles and all that new found freedom,  so we will be back to work on another project that starts in he middle of next week.   So,  it is a temporary leave from the joys of scoring papers.

Keywash Trail Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. 
As for me,  We barely got home and Cheryl suggested we take a long bike ride out on the Kewash Trail.   We have not been there in a while, and they have been making improvements to the trail since we last seen it.  Basically the have removed the gates and places a gazebo by the Keyota Parking lot. 

The NEW Keywash Trail Gazebo. 
Unfortunately,  there was no camera with us... so no pictures.   Making this blog posting rather dull and boring.   I feel that pictures make my posts more happy and fun!  Also, I know many people do not like reading my clever annotations to each day/event.   And a picture is worth a thousand words... or so they say.   ( I know I don't like reading more than 1000 words at a time.


So that is all for now.   Tomorrow will be cooler and Cheryl has running plans.   ( She always does...)   And I will have a new found reservoir of time to commit to my blog again!  I'm so excited!   Because sometimes I miss the blog.   Thanks for stopping in.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails