Friday, November 22, 2019

The Problem Is That Greenie Virtue Does Not Pay The Bills..

Outside Magazine.  A Magazine filled with equipment and articles,  both political and non-political.   It's a pleasant read if you can stand the occasional shaming and preaching...   But I thought it was Ironic the placement of this Subaru Ad.
A little Preachy, don't you think?  
The Magazine's Passive Agressive response.   I LOVE IT!   

Other than that,   Stockings continue.  Slower than normal for this time of year.   I blame the late Thanksgiving for the lack of Christmas Thinking.    But at least the Cats are enjoying themselves.

Subaru, Now Official Cat Approval.
The Temps have dropped back below freezing.   Wind and cold make for challenging morning bike rides.   Sure glad I have a Subaru that warms me up and keeps me safe as I arrive in town in a timely manner....  In other words:  Sure glad I don't have to commute exclusively by bike  in this weather.  Go Go Subaru! 

2 comments:

L. D. said...

The stockings factory is back up and running again. I have lived in Iowa all of my life and as I age I really have so much less tolerance to the temps. I am glad the car can get through the snow with great style.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails