Monday, January 6, 2020

Leo Settles in to Life at Allenbrite Studio.

Leo the part time cat has been getting along nicely with Cheryl and Hiro.   I was a litle worried at first, but I guess his magnetic personality has won them over... for now. 

Cheryl is trying to decide if we can make any money off of him as an Instagram Cat.     It is true that he is rather photogenic,  and acually look at the camera instead of "Hiro The Blur."   But we have not had much luck making any money on Social Media.   Quite frankly, I'm  have no idea how how it is done!


But every night he has been showing up to be let in and eat Hiro's food.   And play.... He loves to play!   All of the unused cat Toys that Hiro has abandoned have now found new life.  He plays so hard, he pants from overheating!  ( Possibly because of that heavy fur coat he carries around.)   If he was a permanent indoor cat,  he would not have the need for such a thick coat. 


But alas,  the weather has been kind of nice lately and he heads out around 6-7 AM each morning.  I'm not sure where he goes,  but he seems to find burrs in his fur sometimes.   Hopefully,  he is finding shelter and maybe another kind family to feed him a treat.  Most of the other Neightborhood cats "work" two households or more at a time. Typical Iowa... Everyone has two or more jobs!

Well the internet should be up in  two days, and I will try to download the images I have of the cats.   I can't even load a MEME on facebook from my brother.  ( it is his Birthday today)  So I will hold my breath and see how long this takes.   Thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You apparently are new staff for this cat:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails