Monday, July 12, 2010

And now for the rest of the story...

Ok, to be blunt, much has happened since we arrived in Iowa a little over a week ago and I have not been able to post anything because of our lack of technology. So I will try, for the next couple of days, to fill in the missing stories that I'm sure all of you are dying to hear. I actually lost a follower while on my small "vacation." So I didn't really get a good pic of the cars as they where stacked up to the hilt with all the remaining belongings that we own. But this one should give you a hint of how things where packed. Picture me in the driver seat instead of Domo. And then there was the cats to think about. Now before you get the wrong Idea, they did not travel quite this luxurious as Red here. They were secure and snug in their little traveling cases so they would not get out of hand while on the drive. As for the time being, they are all in the room and all our stuff remains in our car. With a little luck, we will be able to find a permanent place to stay within the next week or so. Wish us Luck!

2 comments:

L. D. said...

It will be fun with the cats along. They are so interested in everything.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

I was quite proud of the cats behaving themselves. No excapes or scares, just a nice peacefull ride.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails