Thursday, July 1, 2010

The BIG move days Approaches!

The days are moving right along and I have a few updates to post. First of all I am frustrated that I can't post any pics from this computer. I'm thinking that I will go back and post them later when I get to a place where I can. ( does that make any sense?) Anyway, I have lots of great pics of this moving experience and I can't log them in for referance. So the Antlers and GONE! Yeah! The guy on Ebay told us that we could cut them in half and ship them in a smaller box. ( I know...why didn't I think of that???) Actually I did, but Cheryl was afraid that guy would say that the product was not as described and file a claim. She is still gun shy about Ebay, and I can't blame her. ( read previous posts when we were shipping carved toilet seats!) And yesterday I sold the loveseat and our kitchen table. My whole goal was to sell them yesterday and we sold them just before the sun set. Talk about cutting it close! So now there is all the little detail stuff that is left. Mailing address chance, closing bank acounts, etc. We have been taking the cats out on short drives to get them used to the moving experience. So far the brothers are behaving the best with Rashi settling down after about 10 minutes. She still whines, but then again, she is the only cat that was never in a small cage before ( Red and Hiro were both bought at the pet store...Rashi just showed up and invited herself inside one day and has never left.) There is much more to tell, but without pics, it will get boring. I can't wait to be able to show off the antler cutting process..It was fun. Perhaps next time I blog...I will be blogging from Iowa! Update! New PICS added!

2 comments:

Handi said...

Ethan

Where are you moving to? Been awhile since vie been on the blog. Been a little busy with real life shit that vie not had time to catch up.

Handi said...

Ethan

Where are you moving to? Been awhile since vie been on the blog. Been a little busy with real life shit that vie not had time to catch up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails