Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We have Arrived!



Ok! It has been several days since my last post, but we have been rather busy while at the same time trying to be patient. Does that even make sense? Basically we begin work on Thursday and have to do several things in the short time leading up to then. We checked in to the place to get our Id's and located the motel where we were to stay. Now we are trying to find a place that is a little more permanent. The cats were awesome during the trip. No escapes, freak outs or any other bad behavior to note. They seem to have taken a liking to their new surroundings as well. Currently we are here at an Iowa library doing all our online stuff. Cheryl is looking at past email to see what still needs our attention. I must say that I never thought I would miss the computer in such a way. Even though I don't get on it for hours at a time anymore, it still is a nice thing to be able to sit down any time you want and check things out. Well, Until we are able to get pics on the blog again, I'll have to keep this short and try not to ramble.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails