Sunday, June 12, 2011

The latest Origami....Dragon, Walrus, Owl, And Eagles....Oh My!

As promised....the origami. Just wanted to post a few quick pics so that they will forever be in the my history. I wanted to try another Eagle because this one went well, right up until the feet. I tried to give him three claws and it did not turn out very well. So, I'll try again. As for the dragon, I'm pretty happy over all with the way it turned out. It was one of those designs I had to walk away from for several weeks and come back to. I'm not sure why it didn't click at the first try, but after a couple of weeks away from it, it went together like clockwork. I'm even impressed with the walrus, which is surprising. Anyway, hope everyone has a great week this week and enjoys the pics.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails