Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Origami Grackle!

It’s late!  But I wanted to put up a quick post before the cat jumps on my lap and ruins everything. DSC_6255  DSC_6247I have been folding Grackles for the past few days and finally mounted them on some branches.  Not as easy as I would have liked,  but it worked out.  I think I have to take better pics of the black one,  but maybe tomorrow.  For now,  we have been required to turn our sleep clock back a few hours as we are once again on a project of ACT.  It’s fun!   We qualified yesterday and that is always a little nerve-wracking…and a relief when we pass it.  I have been a little tired after work so not much folding gets done, but I can still “nit pick” little things.  Anyway,  enjoy the pics!   I’m quite fond how they turned out and will have to fold up some more birds in different colors later!.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails