Sunday, May 26, 2013

Purple Dragon, Red Wing Black Bird….Folded!

A quick post on some of the things I have been working on this weekend.  In addition to several more birdsI folded up a red wing black bird and a purple dragon to replace the one I sold earlier.   YEAH! 

Other than that, the weather has been  causing me stress as the weather bug is constantly warning us of a potential flood.   With our own flood fresh in our memories, every time it rains hard and fast, I get a little nervous. Ah well,   what are you going to do?   Labor day is tomorrow and we have the day off.   And our project for ACT will be coming to a closing around Friday.   That leaves us three weeks to occupy our time and make some stockings for this coming Christmas season.  Luckily, we are already on the next project that will be starting in June.  Until then, I will keep folding and posting things when I can.   Enjoy.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails