Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Origami Tarantula, Yeow!

I had a request for an origami Spider.  Specifically a tarantula.   This is not a bad version, though not exactly a tarantula.  It is still big and scary…and folded out of cardstock!   I’m actually quite proud that it did not tear while I was shaping it.  Hopefully someone on Etsy will like it as well and give it a try. 

DSC_6174The other project I worked on was a red crane for my business cards.   Cheryl suggested it so I’m thinking she has a plan for it eventually.  It is too bad the pictures don’t do it justice.  I’m probably going to take better pics of it later when we have a better background  DSC_6184  Cheryl was requesting white.  I tried a piece of felt, but I think white paper might yield better results.  We shall see.DSC_6186

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails