Friday, May 10, 2013

Origami Swans….Cool ones!

I have not posted anything in a while so I thought I would throw  up a quick post before retiring for the evening. 

  We are going to start back up with ACT next week, so Cheryl has been getting restless and we have been rather busy these past weeks….so I have A…not been posting and B…Not been folding much.  However,  every now and then I get the urge that boils over inside me and I fold even though I ‘m tired or exhausted.  Anyway, I folded up a couple of quick swans that I was thinking about after watching a video about Akira Yoshizawa.  I’m not sure how close I got to his design,  I just started folding.  But I like the results and I will tinker with it a little later when I’m more awake.  In the mean time….Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails