Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ah, More Origami. And ACT Qualification!

That’s right,  We qualified!  I know,  to those who are not members of the ACT family,  that means little to nothing.  However, every time we begin a new project, there is a little stress that happens over the qualification sets.   Even as we are now “seasoned” veteran scorers,  there is still that “uncertainty”  on how fast you can pick something up.   So, bottom line, we are on the project for the next 6 weeks at least.   YEAH!

vIn other news, I have been folding, but not posting as regularly as I would like.  I feel bad whenever I neglect the blog.  It is my own personal record of things as they happen.   And whenever there are gaps, I’m left wondering what we did during those months.  Even now,  it is late at night, I have cats on my lap, and I an rushing an entry so I do not let another day pass without a post.  Does that make sense?  

Anyway,  Some origami at the very least so I can have a limited record of what I have folded whenever I delete the pictures off my computer. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails