Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Snakes make Great Snacks for Cats.

So the Poyo episode title goes.  For those in the know,  Poyo is a cat Anime on Crunchyroll.  Anyway,  the other day, Rasha discovered a cute little snake in the front yard.DSC_6806  I was struck by how yellow the stipe was.   I actually like snakes.  Most of them are NOT poisonous.  Most are harmless and cute…or pretty and colorful.  they are not slimy, although they will secrete a smelly substance when they are scared.  Luckily, this little guy did not do that and allowed me to pick him up and pose for a picture.  Afterwards, I let him go while the cats looked on.   DSC_6813They were interested for a few moments, but remained a safe distance away from him.  I hear that some cats eat snakes, but our cats are not related to one of those breeds apparently. 

Anyway, the countdown continues for the ACT clock in.   Just a few more days and it will be back to the grind stone.  In the mean time, we are still sewing stockings.  hope everyone is having a great week so far.   And avoid the sun.  Cheryl and I got too much of the stuff today.   Bad sun! BAD!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails