Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ACT Project Finished!

finish_linethCAGYU1BZ

Well that was quick!  It was a little bit of a surprise when they asked us to join up for several weeks, and it ended up being about a eek and a half total!  Well, it was fun.  question-2_002 And not to difficult to wrap your head around.  But now we have to figure out what to do next.   The short answer for me is to fold paper.   I need to get that shop of mine filled up with more items. JANM-FoldingPaper-Sweeney I’m not sure what Cheryl will be up to, but I guess there are always stockings to sew up…..and then there are wristlets.  What ever we choose,  I’m sure we will get on the next project and hopefully that will  last until the Christmas rush begins.   We shall see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails