Monday, November 18, 2013

Origami Christmas Sleigh….again.

Ok this one is a little bit different.  I little more involved then the previous ones.  I guess I just wanted to see how far I could push my origami skills…or my ambition. 

I stopped at  four deer.  I could have folded up more, but stockings are cutting into my time so I don’t have as much to fold.  And my Chi is mostly gone at the end of the day.  So  just a quick post to put on the pictures of the latest addition to the Shop.  We shall see how long it lasts in the holiday rush.  Maybe I’ll be disappointed and it won’t see very quickly.   No worries!  I’’ just keep it up t show it off to the more people….if they actually come to my shop that is.   We shall see. 

In the mean time, enjoy the pics.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails