Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Origami Hornbill and Golden Retriever

DSC_4271 Finally got a nice day for picture taking. DSC_4264 The Hornbill deserves much better than me holding him out by the floor and snapping a shot.   Luckily I was able to enlist Cheryl's help for the picture taking and we got some really cool pics to post on the Etsy site.  We shall see how many people find it interesting. 

DSC_4303 Other than that, I folded up a Golden retriever  today.  A request from one of my regular customers on Etsy. I tried to make it out of the 12 inch cardstock, however   I ran out of time/ mojo before I could see what it would look like in the larger 20 inch paper.   Perhaps we can do that at a later day.  In the mean time,  enjoy the pics of the finished Hornbill. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails