Monday, March 5, 2018

March Madness Arrives!

Trail closed! Wonder Why?
Muddy?   But it is sunny and warm.
And I'm not talking about the basketball thing.  I'm talking about Madness as Anger!   Or Craziness.  Or maybe both.   I can see either meaning in it all.

Runs 7 miles.   
Grumpy Cheryl on a Nice Day.
Yesterday was a pleasant shorts day with Cheryl running 7 miles and doing so with a slightly grumpy chip on her shoulder.  Possibly because I broke another alternator bolt on the Subaru... But let's not get sidetracked....


Happy Cheryl on Rainy Day. 

Runs 5 miles.



Today, however,  the winds of change have blown in from a different direction, causing much misery.  Mostly for me...  Which usually makes Cheryl feel better.    (She loves me SO MUCH!)
And Wind.

In the Cold. 
Besides the drop in temps,  the gusty wind, and the pelting rain... Well,  That is pretty much everything.   It was Cold, Wet and Windy!    Try riding your bike in that!  And stay warm and dry.   Not happening!
Watch for Puddles!

And Rain....  
It has been a while since we were able to experience the rain in a most unpleasant way.   I would almost say Cheryl misses it!   She simply loves being miserable.  Or more importantly... She loves making ME miserable!  ( She loves me SO MUCH!) 

The Deer do not seem as bothered. 
It was nice to see that the weather was not only for the foolish... but also for the ducks and deer.   I get the idea the deer were not enjoying the rain as much as the ducks.   But then again,   who ever does?  (Maybe Cheryl... --- Quack!  Quack!---)
Rain picks up on the way home 
Luckily still above freezing...


We managed to make it home before any freezing rain accumulated on he roads.  That was nice.   One of the worst driving conditions are the roads covered in glassy ice.  And as much as I brag about Subaru's   I still do not like having to having to hang onto the steering wheel for dear life.  Time to make some hot coffee and watch some Battlestar Galactica.  (I have been marathoning through the latest series for the past week.   Not to bad so far.) 
Time for my Sci-Fi Fix.


Hope everyone is having a pleasant Monday.   Hopefully the snow predicted tomorrow will hold off or pass us altogether.   We shall see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails