Friday, February 22, 2019

Greetings From Indiana!

That is correct!  We are currently in Indianapolis awaiting the WTF (Winter Trail Frosty) Half Marathon.  It was a long drive and there are no pictures....  But here is the Big thing!   No Snow! 

That is right!   There is no snow here east of our humble state.    45 degrees!   Sunny and pleasant!  Unbelieveable!  Fingers crossed the weather holds on through tomorrow.


The race is a double loop again... on a trail.   They were predicting rain... Now they have changed it.   I'm hoping it is a dry, mild, pleasan day for a run... on a trail.   We are not sure what kind of trail even... but we are up for some adventure.

Other than that,  packet pick up was so quick, I barely snapped any pics and those are not worth noting.   I guess I will have  more tomorrow.   And I will probably have more to chat about.

Mostly I just wanted to check into the blog and catalog the activity.   If the drive takes as long as it did getting here,  I may have to blog the day after tomorrow.   We shall see. 


Hope all my chums back in the frozen states of Iowa and Minnesota are staying warm.   I did not want to make you feel bad by posting any pics of the current weather outside... that would just seem cruel.  We shall be back there soon enough...   Thanks for stopping in.
 
Oh!  And Subaru is manufactured in this state.    We passed the plant!   AWESOME!   Subie was born here!

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Have fun in that no snow zone...but you may have snow before the weekend is over...or maybe rain:) Have a good race Cheryl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails