Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Antlers, A couch, and Culvers of Grand Haven

Well much has happened in the last several days, But I'm still confined to the library computer so I really can't add much in the way of visuals. To bring you up to speed, We had our sale on Saturday and did pretty well getting rid of almost all of our stuff and making a few bucks for travel expenses. However, we are still left with the antlers and a really nice love seat! Both items are too big to take with us and too valuable to leave on the street. Goodwill will most likely not know what to do with a set of antlers ( trophy antlers might I add!) So this week will be spent trying to find a good home for them so they can continue to wow and amaze people with their size and mystique. As for the couch... I'm not really sure. Good will might take it but there is no way to get it to them as it is too big for our car. I'm not renting a vehicle to give something away! There was an interested party in the couch before and we are still waiting for her call, but I'm not holding out much hope for it. And last but not least, Culvers came and picked up the carving. She looks nice in front of their store. Almost as if she was always meant to be there. I hope she is able to remain there for years to come. Once I get back online and away from these library computers, I'll be able to post a picture to show her in context. UPDATE PICS ADDED!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails