Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pearson Project Finished!

That is right, the project is over a day ahead of schedule. This means that we have an entire day to get ready for our travel back to Michigan for the wedding. In case you are just tuning in...Cheryl's sister is getting married on Saturday and we are expected. Luckily, we will have an entire day to prepare that we had not expected. There is much to do..but you probably do not want to read about that. The really exciting news is that Red ( remember Red? The Shop cat?) He caught an Rabbit! Before you panic, he did not hurt it. In fact he was quite gentle and even I was surprised that he caught it. He is not really noted as one of the hunters (Rashi and Hiro are the two "killers") Anyway, he was very cute carrying that thing around. Even thought it was small for a rabbit, he was still larger than most of the toys the cats play with. It is unfortunate that I didn't get any pics, but this one I found on the net looks pretty close to what I witnessed. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Ours will be busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified themidnightcarver.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://noceleberitygossip.info/forum].[/url][url=http://thehottesttopicslu.info/].[/url][url=http://mysubmityournews.info/forum].[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails