Saturday, August 14, 2010

Working for the weekend!

Well, the weekend has finally come and I really don't have much to blog about. I mean...having a job is much more boring than having a business. The business was a constant roller coaster of ups and downs that you never could expect. Plus there always seemed to be a project on the back burner to work on during the "off" time. Even Cheryl, who swore that we would never return to any business venture in the future, comments on how things lack that special spark. Well, money is still the key here, even though we now have jobs. We still lack a significant cash flow to catch up on past bills and store a little away for the future. Last night we were even talking about that one thing we have not yet accomplished. Once we get enough money to get my own computer again, I will probably have more to say on the subject. But until then I'll just have to sit tight and try to keep expenses down. ( A very difficult thing to do!) I still have this bluegill thing on my brain even though I'm not sure where I fit in the puzzle. Well, enough of my rant.... Our project will most likely end in the middle of the week next week, so Cheryl and I will once again be on the hunt for a "filler job" I hear Subway is hiring... Sandwich artists are celebrated more here than in Michigan.

1 comment:

Wood N Goods said...

Not sure what your project is, but have you searched for grants? Another site to check out would be Kickstarter.com -
T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails