Friday, May 6, 2011

The Great Social Experiment.

Factory Work has been an interesting case study in human interaction. And although the research is still underway and a verdict is pending, let's just say that the entire experience is ...entertaining. At the very least, it allows me to focus on my Origami skills while having an outlet for the finished pieces ( other than the garbage can). I bring them to the break area and they disappear! And, with each new peice that is lost to the void, my fame and notoriety is expanded! This week I was planning on posting several posts on each individual sculpture, but the stars were simply not aligned. However, here are some examples of what I have been working on this last week. A rabbit, a dog and a Dragon! I must say I am quite pleased with the dragon. It was the first time I was able to give it a 3 dimensional look without it crimping up. I also did a penguin and a frog ( different version) But I did not snap any pictures of those. They were simple enough to replicate and I plan on doing a better job on them in the future. My poor lion from last week did not even last till first break. The guy who requested it did not get a chance to see it. I may make another one soon, as well as the rabbit ( another request) but I have so many other ideas in my mind that I have to explore!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails