Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to the Business

I know! It's the middle of the week and I'm able to BLOG! WOOHOO! I must say, I miss the midweek Panera visits where I can check things out online and enjoy a bagel and coffee. I wasn't really planning on posting anything today, but thought I would at least check in to give a heads up on the doings of Allenbritestudio. Stockings! And some other experimental items that have to deal with felt. I have put Origami on hold for the moment and, hopefully, I'll focus more on the things that will make us money. Money makes life happy! As for Cheryl, She has been working on tree skirts, key fobs, and new stocking designs. I have had an advent calendar on my mind as well, but Cheryl thinks it will take too much time to make. I still want to see. Cheryl has also informed me that she might be getting a new sewing machine this year....which means that I might inherit her old one. It's kind of exciting because I wanted to take a crack at sewing on the buttons for the stockings. There are a few other things we want to tackle before Christmas this year. I still have to figure out how to put names on stockings. IF we can solve that hurdle, I think we can gain even more market share! Other than that, I'll have to post the new items when they get posted...or you could look over on the right at the shop. Cheryl is next to me posting new items as I write this. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails