Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer in Iowa

Cheryl and I took a day off yesterday so I really don't have much to blog about the business. However, Summer is coming to an end, and I wanted to post a few things that I have been holding off on. One is the cicadas are out in full force again. Remember last year with all the husks? Well, the tree is covered again this year. I wanted to capture this one as he emerged, but I got there too late. Also, on one of our walks in the country, Cheryl and I saw a family of four raccoons running across the field. Usually the only wildlife I see are the horses and cows that beg me to feed them the tender grasses on the other side of the fence ( the grass IS really greener on the other side) They now call out to me as I walk or run by. Even Cheryl is impressed! There are also some kittens that like to come out sometimes and let me pet them. It's quite fun. Anyway, We have a new request for the names on the stockings.....I'm very excited and I think I'm winning Cheryl over to my side of the thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you will want to add a facebook icon to your site. Just marked down this blog, however I had to complete it manually. Simply my 2 cents.

My site:
DSL Anbieter dslvergleichdsl.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails