Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Origami Pond....

I have been messing around with a little origami here and there. I have been fascinated with fish as of late. I'm not sure what captured me, but I thought that a few gold fish and Koi swimming around would look cool. Unfortunately, I have been rather lazy getting them folded and displayed. I believe you can't rush an artist when the river of inspiration and creativity is flowing slowly. However, I do have a few pics to show off. Perhaps I will trigger another spring of inspiration to gush forth. In the mean time, ACT is proving a tranquil experience. There is nothing like getting into the mind of a high school student to make your hair fall out a little faster. I should look at it with nostalgia, when everything was black and white and the whole world was filled with sunshine and rainbows. Now, My adult brain has a set of dark colors and a healthy dose of cynicism. Not that that is all bad! I still see lots of colors out there, they are just made much brighter when they shine through the darkness. Anyway, enough poetry for one blog entry....Enjoy the Origami Fish!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails