Saturday, August 20, 2011

Paper Thank you Cards, Origami Mobiles, and Cats.


ACT is finally over and now we face the daunting task of working on our business. Actually, we are looking forward to it. And ACT was fun and we would welcome another project if they had one. In the mean time, Cheryl and I will be working on the little things and getting ready for the upcoming season. In the mean time, I have been given the task (by Cheryl!) to cut out and stamp the thank you cards that will accompany each of our orders. I must say, that this is easier than all those Origami Cranes I folded the last two years! And it is FUN! So It's fairly easy, we just cut the card stock, fold and stanp a pretty bird on branch scene on each one. Cheryl will hand write the thank you's later and perhaps add color. I'm very excited about finally getting started on the shop. Cheryl says that I might have to resign as the "FACE of Allenbritestudio" though because I chat too much and basically instill fear and doubt into our clients and customers. Really? I think I'm very personable....But maybe I'm like a slobbery dog that wants to jump on strangers....not everyone likes that. Anyway, I have also been working on the latest tip for the Icecream girls at Coldstone Creamery. They like my Origami and I love the attention...so what can I say. My latest is a Dragonfly. I like the way it turned out. And lastly, My origami Mobiles....Cheryl says they look pretty good, but I'm not really 100% on them. But...I thought I would post the picture anyway.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails